I, the recipient, understand that Pranic Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist, a medical professional is to be consulted immediately. I hereby release the person(s) providing Pranic Healing and the Pranic Healing organization from any liability as a result of the services received by me. The protected health information provided will be dealt with sensitivity, in strict confidence, and may be disclosed or used for therapy and quality improvement.
PRANIC HEALING is not intended to replace allopathic medicine, but rather to complement it.
PRANIC HEALING practitioners do not physically touch the client’s body. They cleanse and balance the energy to enable the body to naturally heal itself.
PRANIC HEALING respects all religions and philosophies.
PRANIC HEALING practitioners do not prescribe any medications and/or medical treatments nor interfere with prescribed medications and/or medical treatments.
PRANIC HEALING practitioners are not medical doctors, but medical doctors can be Pranic Healers.
PRANIC HEALING practitioners do not diagnose diseases, make any health claims, or guarantee any outcomes. - MCKS 2006
As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, medical advice, or psychiatric care and that professional referrals will be given if needed.
2. I understand that “life coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, business, health, spiritual and other personal goals and carry out a strategy/plan/action for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that life coaching is comprehensive and may involve exploration into all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, spiritual, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the life coaching relationship.
6. I understand that the information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life-coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
8. I understand that life coaching is not to be used in lieu of professional advise. I will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual, or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decision and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice.
No-shows, late arrivals, and cancellations inconvenience not only our time, but our other clients as well. Please be aware of our policy regarding missed appointments.
When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other clients. In order to be respectful of your fellow clients, please re-schedule online as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please go to your confirmation email and click on the cancellation link. If necessary, you may send us an email to email@example.com. We will help you to reschedule your appointment.
A cancellation is considered late when the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointed time. A no-show is when a client misses an appointment without cancelling. In either case, we will charge the client the full amount of the missed appointment fee.